Yin Yang Yoga is a unique style of yoga that works your body and mind in a totally different way from other classes.
What exactly is Yin & Yang Yoga?
Yin & Yang yoga is a mix of slow and fast-paced practice. Yin calms the mind and nervous system, stretches the joints and connective tissues. The practice enables you to turn inward, focusing on the breath and stillness within.. While Yang is more traditional ashtanga or Hatha based asana practice that develops muscular strength, stamina and flexibility.
Benefits for a regular Yin & Yang Yoga Practice
- Stimulates the meridians (energy channels) bringing balance to the organs in the body
- Improves flexibility, circulation and joint mobility
- Calms and balances the mind and body
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Works deeply on the connective tissues (fascia, tendons and ligaments)
- Can prepare the practitioners for mediation practice
- Strengthens and tones the body
- Increases stamina
During the winter time these classes will be pop up classes at the weekends.
Please check our instagram or facebook page for more details.
Subject to weather permitting